The innovative therapy for diabetic foot ulcers
With dermagold100 MTS presents an innovative therapy option for the successful treatment of chronical, non-healing wounds such as diabetic foot ulcers for instance. The shock wave therapy system thereby makes use of the biological effects of Spark WavesTM so as to initiate the healing process in the affected region of the tissue and to stimulate the generation of new and healthy tissue.
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Decubitus ulcers
- Non-healing lesions
- Acute & chronic lesions
- Post traumatic lesions
- Post-operative healing disorders
In order to achieve optimal treatment results, an unfocused applicator was developed which exclusively releases unfocused Spark WaveTM energy onto the treatment area of the tissue. No anaesthesia is required for the treatment of chronic, non-healing lesions with dermagold100.
At a glance:
- Innovative therapy for diabetic foot ulcers – clinically proven
- Unique biological Spark WaveTM effects for successful wound healing
- Efficient – good treatment results with a low pulse & little total treatment rate
- High-quality MTS technology – tissue-friendly therapy
This device is not commercially available in the United States.