A multi-talented and premium quality device for orthopaedics
orthogold100 is an easily applicable and transportable therapy system. It is available with three different applicators and covers a wide spectrum of orthopaedic indications ranging from heel spur to calcific tendinitis or myofascial trigger points.
Indications in orthopaedics
- Impingement syndrome with or without tendinosis calcarea (calcifying tendinitis)
- Epicondylitis humeri radialis and ulnaris
- Plantar fasciitis & heel spur
- Patella tendon syndrome
- Pseudarthrosis in small bones (also infected and in the chronic state)
- Achillodynia (painful heel syndrome)
- Myofascial pain syndrome (treatment of trigger points)
Our medical device orthogold100 is characterized by its pure design, a modern system control via touch screen and high-quality MTS Technology. Furthermore, it requires only a low quantity of Spark Wave pulses per treatment session, as well as a low rate of follow-up treatments, for efficient and satisfying treatment results.
At a glance:
- Efficient – Good treatment results with a low treatment rate
- Effective – Clinically proven
- Three applicators for a wide spectrum of indications
- High-quality MTS Technology – Tissue-conserving therapy
This device is not commercially available in the United States.