Economically treating musculoskeletal indications
physiogold50 is based on the commonly used ballistic technology for the fast and economic therapy of numerous musculoskeletal disorders as well as treatment of cosmetic indications.
- Medial epicondylitis;
- Insertional tendinitis
- Impingement syndrome
- Tendinopathy of the patellar tendon and pes anserinus
- Adductor tendinopathy (pubic)
- Tendinopathy of the Achille’s tendon
- Calcaneal apophysis
The therapy system is a light-weight and handy medical device, ideal for mobile and home care use. It consists of a small main unit with integrated air compressor and features three applicator caps (9mm multi focused, 15mm multi focused, 15mm focused), especially for the treatment of indications with low penetration requirements.
physiogold50 can be used intuitionally and easily operated via 8” LCD touch screen and saves up to 250 treatment protocols to simplify daily treatment process. Treatment with physiogold50 is further characterized by a minimum time required for treatments and healing as well as high success rate in patients.
physiogold50 may also be perfectly combined with MTS’ orthogold100. The combination of the high quality spark wave therapy systems with a ballistic source opens up an even wider indication spectrum for economic and efficient treatment results.
At a glance:
- Light-weight & handy with integrated air compressor
- Available with 3 applicator caps for treatment of broad indication range
- Intuitive & easy to operate via 8’’ LCD touch screen
- Saves up to 200 treatment protocols
This device is not commercially available in the United States.