The effective alternative to surgery for pseudarthrosis
orthogold280 was specifically designed for the use in traumatology, orthopaedics and sports medicine, qualified for low and high-energy treatments in an increasing number of musculoskeletal indications.
Besides the treatment of standard orthopaedic indications, orthogold280 is particularly suitable for the non-invasive therapy of pseudarthrosis.
- Impingement syndrome with or without tendinitis calcarea
- Epicondylitis humeri radialis and ulnaris
- Plantar fasciitis & heel spur
- Patella tendon syndrome
- Pseudarthrosis (also infected pseudarthrosis in the chronic stage)
- Avascular bone necrosis
The outstanding treatment quality of the orthogold280 in musculoskeletal therapy is expressed by its high success rate of more than 81 % with a single treatment. The therapy itself is evidence-based. Numerous scientific papers have confirmed the superiority of electrohydraulic, MTS patented Spark Wave technology over surgery and other shock wave technologies.
Furthermore, musculoskeletal therapy with the orthogold280 considerably releases time and personnel capacities for physicians and clinics due to shortened treatment duration and a decrease of required OP personnel. Treatment with the orthogold280 offers a non-invasive therapy to patients, which leads to shorter hospitalization times, due to a much faster recovery time, as compared to more standard care treatments.
At a glance:
- Non-invasive therapy of pseudarthrosis – Healing rate more than 81 % with a single treatment
- Efficient –Satisfying results with a low treatment rate
- Effective – Clinically proven
- High-quality MTS Technology – Tissue-conserving therapy