Economically treating musculoskeletal indications
The therapy system physiogold50 is based on the commonly used ballistic technology for the fast and economic therapy of numerous musculoskeletal disorders as well as for the treatment of cosmetic indications.
- Elbow: epicondylitis, medial epicondylitis
- Shoulder: insertional tendinitis, impingement syndrome
- Knee: tendinopathy of the patellar tendon and pes anserinus
- Groin: adductor tendinopathy (pubic)
- Ankle: tendinopathy of the Achilles tendon, calcaneal apophysis
The therapy system is a light-weight and handy medical device, ideal for mobile treatment. It consists of a small-sized main unit with an integrated air compressor and it comprises three applicator caps (9 mm multi focused, 15 mm multi focused, 15 mm focused) and is especially designed for the treatment of indications which require a low penetration depth.
physiogold50 can be used intuitionally, easily operated via an 8” LCD touch screen and saves up to 250 treatment protocols in order to simplify the daily treatment process. Treatment with physiogold50 is further characterized by a short treatment duration as well as a high cure rate in patients.
physiogold50 may also be perfectly combined with MTS´ orthogold100. The combination of the high quality Spark Wave Therapy systems with a ballistic source opens up an even wider indication spectrum for economic and effective treatment results.
At a glance:
- Lightweight & handy with integrated air compressor
- Available with three applicator caps for a wide indication range
- Intuitive & easy to operate via an 8’’ LCD touch screen
- Possibility to save up to 250 treatment protocols
This device is not commercially available in the United States.