The new device generation in ESWL for a gentle stone therapy
With the lithogold380 MTS presents a new generation of devices for tissue-friendly and efficient treatment of renal stones and other urological indications. The lithotripter is most notably characterized by its large focus (20 x 101 mm) and low energy peaks (max. 36.9 MPa) which guarantees an especially effective and kidney- conserving therapy.
The large system focus leads to the destruction of the stone with only one treatment in > 95% of all patients and drastically reduces the follow-up treatment rate.
lithogold380 is particularly suitable for the stone treatment in obese patients. Above all, the limited maximum pressure of the system guarantees a tissue-conserving therapy reducing the requirement for anaesthesia to a minimum.
At a glance:
- High treatment success rate > 95 % with a single treatment
- Reduced requirement for anaesthesia
- Dual imaging with X-ray and ultrasound
- Especially suitable for stone therapy in obese patients
- Deep penetration depth (165 mm) reduces the incidence of treating
patients in the prone position
- Large focus zone (20 x 101 mm) & peak pressure of 36.9 MPa max. = kidney-conserving lithotripsy
- Low side effects
- Latest generation electrohydraulic spark gap lithotripter
Indications in urology:
- Renal calculi
- Ureteral calculi
This device is cleared by USA FDA and is not commercially available in the EU.