The effective alternative to surgery for pseudarthrosis
orthogold280 was specifically designed for the use in traumatology, orthopaedics and sports medicine, qualified for low and high-energy treatments in an increasing number of musculoskeletal indications.
Besides the treatment of standard orthopaedic indications, orthogold280 is particularly suitable for the non-invasive therapy of pseudarthrosis.
- Impingement syndrome with or without tendinitis calcarea
- Epicondylitis humeri radialis and ulnaris
- Plantar fasciitis & heel spur
- Patella tendon syndrome
- Pseudarthrosis (also infected pseudarthrosis in the chronic stage)
- Avascular bone necrosis
At a glance:
- Non-invasive therapy of pseudarthrosis
- Efficient – Satisfying results with a low treatment rate
- Effective – Clinically proven
- High-quality MTS Technology – Tissue-conserving therapy
This device is not commercially available in the United States.