The innovative therapy for diabetic foot ulcers
With the dermagold100, MTS presents an innovative therapy option for the successful treatment of chronic, non-healing wounds such as diabetic foot ulcers. The Spark Wave Therapy system stimulates endogenous, regeneration associated mechanisms to initiate the natural healing process and generation of new and healthy tissue.
Indications in wound care:
- Posttraumatic lesions
- Postoperative healing disorders
- Diabetic foot ulcers
- Scarring, stretch marks
In order to achieve optimal treatment results, an unfocused applicator was developed which exclusively releases unfocused Spark Wave energy to the treated tissue. The treatment of chronic, non-healing lesions with dermagold100 requires no anaesthesia.
At a glance:
- Innovative therapy for diabetic foot ulcers – Clinically proven
- Unique biological Spark Wave effects for successful wound healing
- Efficient – Good treatment results with a low treatment rate
- High-quality MTS technology – Tissue-conserving therapy
This device is not commercially available in the United States.