The innovative therapy of chronic lameness
Spark Wave Therapy represents a non-invasive therapy option for various indications in veterinary medicine. Its efficacy is clinically proven.
At a glance:
- Proven for indications in horses and small animals
- Three different therapy heads available
- Short treatment duration
- Low operational costs
vetgold100 has been designed for the use in veterinary clinics and offices. A variety of therapy heads as well as a broad energy range allow the successful treatment of all known veterinary shock wave indications in horses as well as small animals. vetgold100 represents an innovative therapy option, especially for the treatment of chronic lameness in horses. It is designed compact and lightweight which makes the therapy system suitable and comfortable for mobile use.
Our solution is perfectly suited for the treatment of domestic animal and equine indications:
- Soft tissue indications
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Tendinopathies, acute and chronic, e. g. tendinosis calcarean
- Degenerative, chronic joint diseases / arthroses, e. g. hip or elbow dysplasia
- Sacroiliac and back problems (e. g. kissing spines syndrome)
- Problems of neck ligaments (ligamentum nuchae)
- Pseudarthroses and delayed unions
- Stress and avulsion fractures
- Bone cysts (MC3)
- Navicular syndrome
- Interosseus ligament tears
- Lick granuloma
- Non-healing wounds
This device is not commercially available in the United States.